[Inventaste Palm OS?]
Registrado: 21 Jun 2005
Ubicación: Bilbo - Bizkaia
|Sab 21 Jul 2007 15:06 |
| Puedes informarte sobre los distintos modos de uso de iSilo en su web, trial, registrado y free; en conreto, sobre este último:
If you do not register iSilo? by the end of the 30-day trial period, iSilo? converts to free mode, which allows you to continue using iSilo? without needing to purchase a license but with limited features. At any time while you are using iSilo? in free mode, you can still purchase a license to convert it to registered mode.
In free mode, iSilo? has the following feature limitations:
* Hyperlinks, which make it much easier to navigate through a document, are non-functional.
* Images, which add visual richness to documents, especially photo-quality color pictures, do not display, and in their place are gray rectangular boxes that show where the images would be.
* Color is not available. All parts of a document, including text, backgrounds, and borders display in black and white.
* Tables, which allow for two dimensional layout of content such as tabular data, display in single-column mode.
* Mixed font sizes, which are normally used to differentiate parts of a document such as headings and content, are not available. All text displays in the same font size.
* Copying text to the clipboard, which can be used to copy text from a document to other applications, is not available.
* Bookmarks are not available. You can neither use existing bookmarks nor add new bookmarks to make jumping to various locations with documents easier.
Even with the above limitations, iSilo? in free mode is still highly functional and provides more features than some other document readers that require a fee. However, for the small price that a license costs, you can enjoy fully all the features of iSilo? in registered mode.
[Firma sólo visible para usuarios registrados]